What are the benefits of being a Chapter member?
Membership to your ANZ ACBS entitles you to a range of benefits:
- Support the organisation that supports YOU
- Participate, Nominate and Vote in AGMs and Board elections
- Member Mentoring to develop conference submissions, panels, and training skills
- Scholarships to support Indigenous, Student and Diversity engagement!
- Members-only access to keynote and webinar videos, free or at heavily discounted rates
- Members-only access to free tip sheets and resources
Save money on all ANZ ACBS Events! This includes cheaper tickets to our:
- Chapter Conference in AUCKLAND, New Zealand (late-2020)!
- Skills Intensives in both Australia and New Zealand!
- Webinars with local and international experts (coming later this year)!
- Networking events in Perth and Melbourne (with more cities to come)!
A Special Welcome Package
All new members will receive immediate free access to:
- From the Clinic to the Community: Partnering with ACT-informed Psychologists working in schools to achieve system-level change – a recording of Perth’s most recent Pubtalk Event