Already a member? Sign in to your account. More information about your membership below.
Membership fees will fall due twelve months from the date of joining*.
Your membership is set to auto-renew. You can toggle off this option at any time to cancel auto-renewal.
Student: AUD$30 per annum
Join as a Student Member now
Affiliate: AUD$50 per annum (Part-time employment, Maternity, Retiree and Diversity)
Join as an Affiliate member now
Professional: AUD$80 per annum (Full-time employment)
Join as a Professional member now
Interested in sponsorship? Contact us to arrange a bespoke sponsorship package.
*For those who joined during the launch period at a reduced rate, your membership will renew at full price on 1st July 2020.
Are you a current member?
What can I do when I login?
* access downloads (Downloads tab)
* update your credit card (Profile tab)
* update your email, address and other information (Profile tab)
* view your subscription details (Subscriptions tab)
* cancel auto-renewal (Subscriptions tab)
* view member only content here.
If you cannot see the member only content after signing in, clear your browser cache (Shift+Refresh) to reload the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Support the organisation that supports YOU
- Participate, Nominate and Vote in AGMs and Board elections
- Member Mentoring to develop conference submissions, panels, and training skills
- Scholarships to support Indigenous, Student and Diversity engagement!
- Members-only access to keynote and webinar videos, free or at heavily discounted rates
- Members-only access to free tip sheets and resources
- Chapter Conference in AUCKLAND, New Zealand (late-2021)!
- Skills Intensives in both Australia and New Zealand!
- Webinars with local and international experts!
- Networking events in Perth and Melbourne (with more cities to come)!
A Special Welcome Package
All new members will receive immediate free access to:
- From the Clinic to the Community: Partnering with ACT-informed Psychologists working in schools to achieve system-level change – a recording of Perth’s most recent Pubtalk Event
People who choose “ANZ ACBS Chapter” membership when they renew their ACBS membership will not be confirmed members until their Chapter membership is paid but will be added as subscribers to the ANZ ACBS subscriber email list.
No. It is a requirement of ACBS that all ANZ Chapter members are also members of the international association. ACBS International membership brings a wealth of benefit to members beyond conference discounts, particularly through the resources provided to members on their website, and access to the international listservs.
Yes. You are welcome to be a member of ANZ ACBS no matter where you live in the world, as long as you are a current member of ACBS.
ANZ ACBS has adopted the ACBS Diversity Committee definition of diversity. The Diversity Committee endorses a broad definition of diversity that includes but is not limited to professional discipline and setting, communities of colour, minority status, cultural and language perspectives, religious and spiritual beliefs, socioeconomic status, as well as sex, age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.
We are confident you can see the huge benefits included for our Members. To equitably share the operational cost of running the ANZ ACBS chapter, we are asking each of our members to contribute, via annual membership fees, the “operational cost” of being a member and participating in our events and programs.
We have heard the message from our members around keeping our events accessible and inclusive. We are trying to make our organisation stronger. We need to be on a more secure financial footing so we can keep our costs down and ensure that our money is spent in the interest of our members. This includes improving access to conferences and events to all members. Our annual financial statements are made available to members at our AGM each year, and will be posted on our profile page on the ACNC Charity portal.
All prospective members who are currently enrolled full-time or part-time in a tertiary institution are eligible to subscribe as a Student Member.