The Contributing Author Program is designed to highlight the amazing work happening within our community – directly from the community! We are looking forward to posting articles submitted directly to us from community members doing incredible work in clinical, community, and research spaces.
Contributing author articles will be published once a month. Contributing authors will be asked to follow the author guidelines set out by the ANZ ACBS’ Communications and Membership Committee:
Contributing authors guidelines
- All articles must highlight the work happening within the Contextual Behavioural Science community.
- Articles should be a minimum of 500 words.
- Articles may be submitted in any medium including academic writing, research and examples of community and clinical practice. Graphics, cartoons, poetry, interviews, video or audio can be submitted.
- Standard referencing should be adhered to where required.
- All external sources must be cited.
- ANZ ACBS holds the right to ask authors to adjust their articles to ensure they meet the above requirements.
Please submit your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to sharing the work you are all doing.