About ANZ ACBS Chapter Membership
ANZ ACBS is a registered charity and chapter of the international Association for Contextual Behavioural Science. In 2019 we introduced paid Chapter membership to grow the sustainability and strength of our Chapter enabling more offerings for members.
Financial members of the Chapter contribute to the health and sustainability of our organisation; increasing our capacity to serve the ANZ community through the provision of low-cost online and in-person training, conferences, networking opportunities, research grants, advocacy and action, and more. Members of the organisation receive several benefits, including
- Participating, voting and nominating in ANZ ACBS Board Elections and General Meetings
- Discounted registration to all online and in-person events
- Member mentoring to develop conference submission, panel, and training skills
- Scholarships to support Indigenous, Student and Diversity engagement
- Members-only access to keynote and webinar videos, free or at heavily discounted rates
- Members-only access to free tip sheets and resources.
Note that it is a condition of joining ANZ ACBS as a member that you already be a member of ACBS. If you are uncertain of your international membership status you can review that here.
Read more about becoming a member of ANZ ACBS here: